[T3] Brake Line grommet

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:18:22 PDT 2018

Yep, I'm making a new line.  I had bought 25' of the Nickel copper stuff to
re-do the lines at the wheels.  Since I had a lot left, I decided I would
try re-doing the line through the car since it was looking rough too.  Like
I've seen mentioned before, I think I'm going to split it into two lines
and couple them under the rear seat.  With the NiCU lines being pretty
soft, it may be possible to run it as one line, but doing the flares under
the car doesn't sound like fun.