[T3] Speaking of T4 mufflers

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 19:09:38 PDT 2018

The Ernst seems well made, its HEAVY.
the inlets head out toward the center of the muffler with internal pipes,
the outlet disappears inside with a perforated tube that goes nearly the
length of the muffler.  Im thinking of putting one on the left end, where
the outlet pipe starts.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"