[T3] Spark Plug Closeouts

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 18:25:22 PDT 2018

In the album are some photos of three variations of tin closing out the
spark plug area.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/135127011@N08/albums/72157699162265114

Hopefully you can access the album.

Two styles are shown here. One style has indents a the bottom, while the
other is fairly flat. Anyone know if that difference separates years?

The flat one painted black is one I made that simplified the shape.

There are photos with them in position on the engine.

In the group photo there is one of the lower tin pieces installed in the
installation shots.

In the photo with the spark plug (for scale) is a mystery item.

Anyone recognize it?

It was with my parts, but I have no idea if it belongs or came from
elsewhere.

Jeff '67 Sqbk stock
Nevada City, CA