[T3] Spark Plug Closeouts

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 00:08:50 PDT 2018

So, anyone need a pair of these closeouts? i have one pair of each
available.

I belong to a maker space and need to get a sandblaster up and running and
tested.

These would be perfect for that testing. I can prep and paint them prior to
sending out.

Jeff '67 Sqbk
Nevada City, CA

These are both for dual port Type 3 engines. They differ in the shape
over the dual ports. The ones that flare inward are for FI engines.
The ones that have a slight outward flare are for dual carbs. VW
probably had to do them differently because carbs used a cast
manifold, while the FI had nicely curved round tubes in that area.