[T3] I still need to change the brake fluid.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:51:50 PDT 2018

 What is the main cause of bleeders getting stuck? I'm not saying mine are
yet I haven't tried to turn them since 1997 0r 98 . Back then they were
easy to break loose . I realize if you live were they salt the roads it
makes things worse and also they can get stuck where they seat . Mainly
it's the threads that would concern me .

 My thinking is for the thread to rust it has to come from outside and work
it's way down . The bores are clear of any crud and I've never opened the
bottom ones on my 73 . They look good on the outside .

William

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>