[T3] First Steps Engine Reassembly

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 17:20:57 PDT 2018

 The 36HP just put any oil mist down onto the road through a slit rubber
cap, rather than taking it into the aircleaner as on later Type 3s.I think
there's a tube alongside the dynamo stand - which is part of the crankcase,
as you say.  I'll keep my yes open for any workshop bulletins coming to
light.  My workshop manuals do have some updates from the original 1958
pages.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club