[T3] Super beetle with flat windshield

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Mon Jul 30 05:26:00 PDT 2018

> They are different, you need to stick with the Beetle MC.
>
> This thread started out off-topic but has wandered back into a bit of
> a grey area. Could we get back to Type 3 subjects now, please?  ;-)
>
> --
> Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

Well for me it this information very much effects my type 3 as I have a fair amount of both T1 and T3 parts. It’s nice to know what can interchange and what cannot especially with brakes and the safety aspect of it. But I’ll shut up don’t want to ruffle any more feathers lol.  Thanks for the info.

Dennis