[T3] B brain

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Jun 2 10:00:07 PDT 2018

On 2 Jun 2018 at 8:01, Mark Reno wrote:

> Hey anybody have a b brain for 69 fastback?

Sure, how many do you need? I have several that have been checked and
are good. $50 each, plus shipping.

Note: If you're having a problem on a '69, the cause is usually NOT the brain
or the pressure sensor (unless it's been tampered with.) The most common
problem is the voltage regulator (under the back seat) is worn out and
producing low voltage. Once the regulating voltage falls below ~13.5 V That
causes rich running, which will result in something that seems like a
mysterious miss that you can't otherwise explain.

I have voltage regulators, too.

I have a faq on checking out your charging system. Email me directly if you
want a copy.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org