[T3] less than 2 weeks, getting real now!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Jun 3 08:33:54 PDT 2018

On 3 Jun 2018 at 8:48, Joe Plowick III wrote:

> All of my rims are original to the car.  I used to have a spare but
> accidentally sold it with a Fastback that I had.  I couldn't find any
> offset markings on the rim either front or back side (the ET numbers).
> The front of the rim is stamped 4 1/2J x 15 and has a date code of 1969.
>
> Here is a photo of mine.

> https://photos.app.goo.gl/ahZ6B39HE4K22VAK2

Okay, that looks like a black, small valve hole, with clearance dimple in the
center disk. Probably early '69. Your date code should show a month, too.

I probably have one similar, if not identical, and I could bring it to the
invasion. Yours for $35, sandblasted, painted all black, and delivered.

Let me know if you want it.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org