[T3] less than 2 weeks, getting real now!

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 09:41:20 PDT 2018

Mike, Thanks for measuring trick.  All my rims have the center section
taller than the rim edge.

Jim, I'll take the rim if you have one.  I could even pick it up on
Wednesday as your passing through Champaign/Urbana so you don't have to
deal with it for the rest of your trip down (I work in Champaign).   Just a
thought.  Also, the date code appears to be 7/69.  But the month number is
a little hard to read.

Thanks guys!
Joe Plowick