[T3] In just a week...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jun 6 18:32:53 PDT 2018

Gapped the points, brought the timing back to where it should be and my low
end is back, but of course now it runs hotter on the highway

And the high end still isnt there. probably not enough cam left to help
there and temps are still well within the acceptable range, but you can

See the blowby at this advanced age.

Rotated the tires..  The Kumho's are the first tires Ive ever had in this
size that have remained round, the suspension checks out, I believe the car
is ready for the trip!  Still and oil change and valve adjustment in order..
One more trip to the lake before I leave then the next 2000mi are to the
invasion and back.

Drove my 200,000th mile in the 71 on the way to the lake Saturday!

In the 30 years ive had it, 200,000mi.