[T3] B brain

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Jun 10 18:37:33 PDT 2018

On 10 Jun 2018 at 16:29, Mark Reno wrote:

> Yah I thought about buying a new coil to see if that would do the trick.

If you're using a timing light with an INDUCTIVE pickup to test the
spark and the timing while cranking the engine with the starter, then
if the timing light is flashing you know you have spark, at least at
that speed. If the engine shows no sign of life, even though the
light flashes, then the problem is elsewhere.

Have you checked the other things I suggested?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org