[T3] [Non-DoD Source] 2018 Type 3 Invasion Update

Dorough, Don CIV, NPPSC N3/PSD Pensacola don.dorough at navy.mil
Mon Jun 11 13:04:14 PDT 2018

Marion,

You must be inundated with emails and phone calls right now!

It looks like you've got things well under control.  It looks like you haven't collected much money yet for the box lunches on Friday.  I can pay  you when I see you on Thursday evening, or Friday morning, whichever is easier for you.
Have you been to the VW plant before?  I'm excited about that part of the trip.  I'm excited about the whole trip!

Looking forward to meeting you and a whole bunch of Type III folks!

Don