[T3] NE Invasion Caravan

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 18:24:52 PDT 2018

Im heading out wed morning, meeting Dave and Gail in Harrisburg for lunch,
then were heading down 81 to Roanoak to spend the night, about 600miles for
me.  THursday were going from Roanoak 81 to 40W to 75S to 24W to 59.

any chance our paths cross down there in TN somewhere?

Only 400 miles or so on Thursday so we should have plenty of time to make
the early bird dinner.

Anyone else joining us? I know Sarah will be out ahead doing some sight
seeing and camping along the way

We hope to make a good steady push ahead but not too fast... I dont have a
Cam for the top end anymore and the blowby is showing itself too, 70 is
about as fast as I push it and take my time on the hills...

She aint what she used to be, but she wont seem to die either!

Fresh oil tonight, valves adjusted... all ready!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com