[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion Update

Marion McDonald mmmpwm at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 11 20:14:23 PDT 2018

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:04:14 +0000
From: "Dorough, Don CIV, NPPSC N3/PSD Pensacola"
	<don.dorough at navy.mil>
To: "'type3 at vwtype3.org'" <type3 at vwtype3.org>
Subject: Re: [T3] [Non-DoD Source]  2018 Type 3 Invasion Update
<5FF1394374105E438422E8B17FEB35185E4F4D84 at NAEAJAXSXM04V.nadsusea.nads.navy.m
il>

Marion,

You must be inundated with emails and phone calls right now!

It looks like you've got things well under control.  It looks like you
haven't collected much money yet for the box lunches on Friday.  I can pay
you when I see you on Thursday evening, or Friday morning, whichever is
easier for you.
Have you been to the VW plant before?  I'm excited about that part of the
trip.  I'm excited about the whole trip!

Looking forward to meeting you and a whole bunch of Type III folks!

Don

Don,

I have had a few calls and texts, but nothing I didn't expect.  I plan to
collect as much box lunch money as I can on Thursday night because I know
that Friday morning is going to be rather intense.

I toured the Academy last year and the factory in February.  Both are
interesting places.  I think everyone will enjoy the cruise to and from the
factory and tour of the Academy.  The factory rep has indicated that they
plan to make our visit a media event.

Peg and I are excited that now 44 Invaders plan to come to our house on
Thursday night in about 22 Type 3s.

Marion