[T3] [Non-DoD Source] Re: 2018 Type 3 Invasion Update

Dorough, Don CIV, NPPSC N3/PSD Pensacola don.dorough at navy.mil
Tue Jun 12 05:33:57 PDT 2018

Marion,

I bet you are excited to have that many people at your home!  I hope you have a big yard!  lol

Stephanie and I will be coming in our new VW Tiguan.  I wish we were coming in our 72 Fastback, but it's not on the road yet.

I hope by attending my first ever Invasion that it will motivate me to get my Fastback on the road!  I'm sure I will get a LOT of ideas for it.

The stock fuel injected motor is running well, and the brakes have been gone through, so it's "driveable" but there is no glass in it, no interior, no floorpans, etc. I have a LOT of work to do!

Just out of curiosity, when will they announce where the next Invasion will be in two years?

Thanks

Don