[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion

Marion McDonald mmmpwm at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 21 20:40:36 PDT 2018

On Wednesday, Peg and I presented a check for $1,812.50 to the Invasion
charity, The Arc of Jackson County. The funds were generated from the sale
of T-shirts, the silent auction, and funds from the sale of Type 3 Hot
Wheels.
The funds were accepted by Director Sara Haynes and staff member Jodi Dean
who were very appreciative. We would like to thank all Invaders who
generously donated their items and who bid on the items to make this
donation possible.

The Arc of Jackson County is a nonprofit 501(c) organization which provides
training and support services for individuals in Jackson County who have
developmental disabilities.

Here is the link to the photograph of the presentation:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/afy73hie9cnxq51/IMG_3260.JPG?dl=0

Marion McDonald

71FB