[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion Wrap-up

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sat Jun 23 18:41:51 PDT 2018

I realized after I posted this that I did not get a picture of the custom Hot Wheels that Henry Verrydt created for this Invasion.  Henry bought 33 of the Squareback Panel Van Hot Wheels.  He disassembled them, striped the grey paint off, repainted them Invasion yellow, and had custom Invasion logo decals made and applied.  Then he put them all back together and resealed them in their packaging.  He then numbered the packages 1 to 33.

We auctioned off the fist and last, #1 and #33.  We sold the rest for $15 each raising almost $500 for the Invasion Charity.  Henry donated the cars and all of his time and materials.  Thanks you so much Henry.  You went way above and beyond!

Here are links to a couple of pictures of the only one, #21, that is unspoken for.

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/InvasionPhotos2018/HotWheels1sm.jpg <http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/InvasionPhotos2018/HotWheels1sm.jpg>

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/InvasionPhotos2018/HotWheels2sm.jpg <http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/InvasionPhotos2018/HotWheels2sm.jpg>

I need to figure out a way to auction this one off for the charity.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com