[T3] Pictures and Facebook page?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jun 24 09:51:28 PDT 2018

Yes, and most of us have already joined the Samba years ago, just "because".
If I had a facebook page, the engine would still be in the car this morning,
the house would still be a mess and my productivity level would be in the
toilet.

Oh, and all my personal info would be out there amongst them scammers,
instead I live in peace, and the Samba still allows peace.

:-)

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com