[T3] Invasion Hot Wheels #21 of 33 Auction

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Tue Jun 26 05:08:30 PDT 2018

OK, let's get this last Invasion Hot Wheels into someone else's hands and raise a little more money for the Invasion Charity, the ARC of Jackson County.  You are bidding on #21 of 33.  It will come sealed and numbered in the the original Hot Wheels packaging as shown in the one picture.  The other pictures our some close-ups of mine (#3 of 33) and yes I took it out of the packaging. <G>

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/InvasionPhotos2018/HotWheels1sm.jpg
http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/HotWheelA.jpg
http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/HotWheelB.jpg
http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/HotWheelC.jpg

Official bidding is happening on the Invasion Facebook page.  If you want to bid and don’t do Facebook, just send me an e-mail (john at carartbyjohn.com) with your bid(s) and I will add them to the Facebook bidding.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1557854114495796/

I will close bidding tonight at 7:00pm Eastern Time.  If the bid gets above $30 I will pay for shipping.

The Facebook post is the final say.  Remember it is all going to charity...bid high, bid often.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com