[T3] 2018 Invasion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 7 16:18:15 PST 2018

Thanks Dennis, that is re-assuring that if I limp into town on 3 jugs I can
change one out for the trip home.  Im starting to hear the bearings on
startup, but only once in a while and to be honest, after they were ground
up with the synthetic they were ALOT louder than that for 10Kmi so Im
probably OK for a while yet.

its hot down there in June though!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations