[T3] 2018 Invasion

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Wed Mar 14 20:06:10 PDT 2018

Made some more updates to the Invasion website.  Now up to 54 Invaders!  I also added the info for the name tags that Gary & Bev Forsmo make for us each Invasion and the info for the silent auction.

We are actively looking for donations of Type 3 related goodies (parts, toys, posters, artwork, etc) for the auction.  If you have something you would like to donate, please contact me and I can get it on the website...or just bring it to the Invasion and we will add it there.

I already added a couple of items that I am donating again this year.

It is coming up fast....almost Spring here in Michigan.  Still have lots to do to get our cars ready.

'Bama or bust!

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/index.html

Later,
John Jaranson