[T3] What to Recycle?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 16:18:32 PDT 2018

Ill have to keep this in mind when I do my cleanout this year too,
Im ridding myself of most of the stuff that you see sitting on the samba
for years and not selling, like slightly corroded mirrors or door handles,
cracked lenses or chipped bases.  if they are solid or perfect I think they
are worth keeping (would someone use it on their restoration?)
otherwise...not worth the time to organize, picture, post, pack and ship the
item.

That said, I have a shed full of solid sheetmetal, a rarity in the Northeast
but I REALLY need to move it on.

What do folks think about RIMS? another stack I need to rid myself of, misc
old bug and bus wide 5's but one set of very rusty on the outside but
straight early (pre 64) T3 rims, are those rare enough to warrant keeping or
selling in that condition?

So many questions...

Keith

Topnotch Restorations