[T3] rear wheel alignment

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Mon May 7 04:42:00 PDT 2018

Dave you bring up a good issue. I looked it up and sure enough it can be up to 5 degrees on the tow. This brings up another issue with the alignment machine we have and will still have once the new one is installed. On John Beam equipment like we have if you are working on a vehicle as old as ours the specifications have to be typed in manually. The problem is with the Bentley vs the John Beam alignment equipment is on rear toe it only has it in degrees. The computer on the alignment machine only excepts toe in fractions or decimals of an inch or millimeters. I’m horrible at this kind of math conversation. I usually have to get a student who is good at this to help me. Hopefully they will get the new machine in before school gets out lol.
Dennis Stiefel

Sent from my iPhone