[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 15 17:38:44 PDT 2018

Well I put 800 miles on the Square in the last 5 days, 100 with the trailer
hauled up thru the mountains and its still doing well, so the shake down run
has passed.  sometimes I hear a bearing when I first start it, other times I
dont
but its not getting worse very quickly and the oil pressure is not changing
much.  Interesting that sometimes you'll hear a loose bearing on startup and
other times you wont, under the same conditions.

I remember how badly ground up the bearings were on the last engine after
the synthetic oil incident, and how loudly that rumbled on startup and I
still got another 10Kmi out of it!  I think I can get to scottsboro and
back!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com