[T3] Oh its getting close!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 22 20:13:49 PDT 2018

Thats one thing the invasions have taught me, when your having that much
fun, you forget that its 100 degree's out, or the dewpoint is 74!
we havent been to 100 in Albany since 56, but we do see dewpoints in the mid
70's in the summer on a regular basis, just not for long stretches very
often.

April was the coldest ever recorded, May has been warm, but not that warm
here.  June looks to be seasonable in the east.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com