[T3] Brake light switch.

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu May 24 04:19:32 PDT 2018

There is some I am working out how to clearance it just had not time or energy left to do so yet.
I understand the drilling holes I am the same. I figure there is probably a way to mount this off the assembly bolt also just a little more work to do so.  I took the easer rout for lack of tooling and a need to get it done ASAP along with the fact this pan has a few previous owner mods also so did not feel to bad doing it this way.