[T3] Oh its getting close!

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Tue May 22 18:58:42 PDT 2018

Keith north east Alabama has been in a fairly wet pattern in the last week and a half but this May has been one of the warmest in a while too. We have been in the low 90s for a few days which is not too common even for us in May. On the flip side April and March was cooler than normal especially April. Who knows how June will be. The only bad thing about the rain is yes that keeps the temperature down but the humidity goes up. That being said I think we will have a blast. I know I will. Looking for to meeting everyone in person that I have known so many years on line and meeting new friends. Also introducing everyone to our part of the world.
Dennis Stiefel
Rainsville AL

Sent from my iPhone