[T3] rear wheel alignment

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 11 18:05:35 PDT 2018

[[[Such a simple question; such a complicated answer.]]]

Thank you, Jim - I think you nailed it! I did not see the chapter 7 chart,
so thanx for pointing that out too.

I found a local shop that "used to" do alignments on air cooled VW's and is
willing to check the alignment on Elwood for me. I wanted to lookup the
alignment specs to compare with what he has, and I also wanted to get an
understanding of these specs. too. I never worked at a shop that did
alignments, so I never had a clear understanding of what was being adjusted
and how. I think I know enough now to be an annoyance for the alignment shop
;-)

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, New York