[T3] Fuel Injector rebuilds

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Nov 22 07:59:05 PST 2018

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

and if your turkey needs more salt, there is plenty on the roads around here
now.

Well I sent off 2 of my 2L Greenies to Rockauto to have them rebuilt, and
despite their

ad's claiming that they can fix them if they leak they cant, big surprise!
:-)

It was worth the try, they returned them (without their pintle covers and
filters) which

annoyed me to no end but save your money if your thinking of having
injectors rebuilt.

At least with the Yellows that we use they are cheap and plentiful and most
of us have a stash,

but do use only Bosch versions and keep them in Kerosene when your storing
them.  The

Kero may even help seal a small leak over time.

Now to find a coupe affordable 2L greenies for spares, 0280150019.

Id trade 4 yellow for one  019!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations

topnotch at nycap.rr.com

http://www.topnotchresto.com

71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"

93 RX7  "Redstur"

95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"

"hanging out at the tail end of the bell

curve, and loving every minute of it!"