[T3] 6 V Batteries?

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Wed Oct 17 09:42:07 PDT 2018

Optima Red Top.

It is taller than the original battery and shaped differently so you can’t use the original battery cover with it. However it does work with the original hold-down strap.

Also it’s a great battery. Tons of CCA and it’s AGM so you don’t have to worry about it leaking, topping it up with water, etc.

-Sean