[T3] 6 V Batteries?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 11:37:53 PDT 2018

Interstate still makes them, or they did a few years ago
if you want something cheaper in lead acid.  But as with the Optima,
the original cover wont fit in place, and I rigged something up
with the strap to hold it down.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"