[T3] Fresh air fan motor

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Fri Oct 19 16:38:08 PDT 2018

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 19, 2018, at 6:25 PM, Daniel K. Du Vall <dduvall at 1peter4-10.org> wrote:
>
> Can you even get motors?
>
> Daniel Du Vall

I don’t think so but I guess you might could get on that’s close to the same size and make it work.  I didn’t even hook mine back up during the restoration a few years ago. They are about useless here with all our heat and humidity in this neck of the woods.  They are kind of helpful on a rainy summer day when it’s too hot for the heater but you need something to defog the windshield. I don’t drive it much in the summer or the rain anymore so I don’t miss it.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
Rainsville AL