[T3] FI brains reinvented?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 21 15:49:14 PDT 2018

The adjustments are made OUTSIDE the control unit,
for the most part.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"