[T3] Save vs. Recycle

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 25 16:28:34 PDT 2018

costs $100 to ship  18 18 21 to the west coast from NY
used to cost $20 not too long ago.

For the bigger stuff there's greyhound fortunately.

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"