[T3] Solex Dual Port Carb Gasket

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:44:48 PDT 2018

This should have been an easy to find answer online, but there are so many
BUY THIS OTHER CARB instead results. Ugh.

I have the phenolic spacers for between the carbs and the manifolds.

What kind of gaskets go between the spacer and the manifold and between the
spacer and the carb?

I took them apart to check and tighten the manifold to head nuts looking
for vacuum leaks, and all four of the paper gaskets I had installed were
really wet. I found a set of thin metal  ones with a ridge.

Jeff '67 Sqbk stock
Nevada City, CA