[T3] Transmisison fun

Tim Shreve type3tim at cox.net
Mon Sep 24 07:23:00 PDT 2018

Interesting and useful information.  Thanks for documenting this.  And
timely for me as I just tore down three trannies to rebuild one for the T34.
All of the studs I have from the three tear downs have a center section that
doesn't have any threads on it.  No "Bulge" on them in the center, but also
no threads in the center.

Tim