[T3] IT was the Oil!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Sep 7 20:09:16 PDT 2018

I still have alot of tuning to do before its ready for a big trip,
but its getting there!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"