[T3] Battery draw/ voltage.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:26:39 PDT 2018

I brought up this 5mA draw I see and know is the Bosch electronic voltage regulator . If I charge the battery for 2 hours @ 2 amp it reads 12.65 volts . It charges while driving yet if I don’t charge it after driving short trips for 3 days it always seems to rest @ 12.45 volts .

  I had to get a refurbished PC tower to run windows 10 since I was using my wife’s laptop and now for some odd reason sentences don’t line up .as you can see . Hate win 10 I must have hit some email settings button .

 William (lost in PC land of funk)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10