[T3] Fuel Primer Switch.....

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Sep 26 10:55:39 PDT 2018

On 25 Sep 2018 at 20:14, Keith Park wrote:

> Your pressure regulator is no longer holding pressure,
> replace it and the problem goes away, however... there is no way to know
> if the replacement is good till you get it on there and adjusted.

I doubt if it's the pressure regulator; Keith's the only one who's
ever had problems with a pressure regulator. I know he's had 2 fail,
but not in that way. The pressure regulators have a metal to metal
valve/seat that should not change unless there's something in there
that can rust. I cut one of Keith's apart just to see how they were
made and they are pretty impressive.

> Jim's kits are an easy workaround for this.

Yes, you're making a very simple problem into a difficult one.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org