[T3] "Built" Transmissions

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 20:17:01 PDT 2018

I’m not sure . All I recall from the two 4 speed VW’s I had , a 66 bug and a 68 Ghia is that for one were not that old at the time I got them yet they made no noise . The 73 T-3 auto I have has always had a whine above 50 that never changed and the auto trans has a bit of a whine yet nothing that stands out unless I focus on it. I don’t recall if it always did it or not meaning the auto trans part.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10