[T3] Type 3 runner boots?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:01:54 PDT 2019

I was curious since most places no longer sell the older cloth wrapped shot
hose /boots never sure what to title them . A while back I got a set from
CIP1 and a few other sites sell the same style. These look more like a fuel
filler hose which I saw before doing a search for 1 1/4"or 32MM ID fuel/oil
resistant hose. They have a thicker wall with a heavy cloth spiral outer
wrap. Perhaps these may hold up longer.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.vwtype3.org/pipermail/type3-vwtype3.org/attachments/20190422/5fab1936/attachment.html>

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list