[T3] using original FI fuel pump wiring for aftermarket pump PS

David Yaghoubian goob at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 4 03:29:14 PDT 2019

PS I found the FI relay is still on the column and hooked up @87 (pump
positive), but after considering the impact switch issue/wiring/placement
and digging around online I seem to have found an alternative that will
solve several issues simultaneously. This unit is a tach-based controller
that serves as a relay and primes the carbs for 3 secs with key-on:
Revolution Electronics Electric Fuel Pump Controller -
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BNZ05JM?tag=viglink129040-20  Looks promising.
I have a tach in the clock spot so the wiring would be very straightforward.
I think I will give it a shot unless anyone has had or heard anything
negative (?)
Thanks again,
Dave

---