[T3] PARTS GALORE

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Aug 3 06:14:11 PDT 2019

That seems a bit of a surprise to me.  Generally in the UK, RF fenders get damaged from collisions with oncoming vehicles, and the flasher that side is more vulnerable.
The bigger problem is the chrome condition, as we have more corrosion  through our maritime climate.

Driver seats are always in a worse state than passenger, and an exchange arrangement would be handy, but cheaper to do that across the channel than the Atlantic.

Dave,
UK Type 3 and 4 Club.