[T3] Diagnosis help for a badly running 1971 VW 411

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 13 14:09:22 PDT 2019

some T4's got the fuel cutoff, the 2L porshe did not however and my 2056
doesnt have that.  Stinks like a skunk on deceleration.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"