[T3] Signing out, but first....

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 16:10:22 PDT 2019

I wrote before about having ended my long time VW Type 3 history....and about the many parts I still have.    If anyone thinks they may want parts some day...in the Philadelphia area...keep my email address in a folder.   I will sign off the T-3 list to just limit overload in my Inbox...so...happy trails and thanks to all for all the info over the years.    - John Jonik  j_jonik at yahoo.com
PS:  Re/ pricing of parts...definitely all at or below half of what's at The Samba...not to mention that offers accepted.  I definitely Do Not want to just metal salvage what may be hard-to-find "vintage" VW parts.