[T3] FI way-off topic question

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 19:27:56 PDT 2019

I don't have a CHT sensor per se.

For a while I had a closed element temp sensor in the oil galley of the 3-4
head. I was using it to drive the warm-up enrichment and it worked well for
that. But I couldn't keep it from leaking. In the later iteration of the
engine I used  an open-element sensor in the air-stream behind the
thermostat on the 1-2 side. Different scale readings of course...more in
line with oil temps but quicker reacting.

I do use a WB O2 setup and run the system closed-loop. And of course with
MS I can log all of it. ;-)

Max