[T3] '73 Idle Test

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 09:14:46 PDT 2019

Jim that single black to the double black goes to the starter and also has
continuity with one connector of the CSV plug . It makes no sense why the
two black wire lead into the car. I've never touched that connector or the
one for the pump relay ground to the ECU which is right below it , it's
wires look tan/brown . In the test connector there is a + it's a red/white
wire off starter that comes over the front tin of the engine near the
pressure reg then goes around in the engine harness to the test plug , it's
hot all the time.

 My back up lights work and it is an auto trans.