[T3] 73 T-3 generator belt?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Dec 4 16:09:23 PST 2019

I used a Gates 7395 for years, but last time I had to go to the Gates 7390
as the cheap chinese knockoff's are in fact, too long.  Probably a
metric/english clash.

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"