[T3] 73 square front foot well/defrost cable?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 21:26:58 PST 2019

The one on the right is broken, if I need floor heat I need to push the
foot well door open. As far as I can tell or recall it's one cable that
works both and it's in a housing and I don't see any clamp  like the rears
have. I don't see any place that sells these. All I can think of is to use
a rear spare I have and fish it through the housings and some how fit it to
the foot well doors. These is some sort of sliding clamp on each door that
I think locks the cable to the door or is there a z shaped bend there as
well?

William